<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Cicadas 

They are coming back! It's been 17n years since the last time the droves of noisy insects surfaced, and now scientists are warning people on the east coast (and midwest) that they will be out in force this summer.

I remember the last time they were around. Back in Illinois they were all over the place. On the trees, on the ground, I vividly remember seeing some in church also. It was pretty crazy. So freakin' noisy, and always under foot! I'll have to be sure to get back home this summer (shouldn't be a problem) so that I can see them again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com