<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Bush the doormat 

Come on, now. How old are these guys, 12? Read below:

Entering McAuliffe's new corner office, which is equipped as a TV studio, visitors walk over a doormat bearing a likeness of President Bush and the words, "Give Bush the Boot."

And when I read this:

Former presidents Clinton and Carter, 2000 nominee Al Gore and nearly all of Kerry's primary rivals linked hands at a sold-out dinner....,

it made me wonder if they started swaying, singing Kumbayah.

Update: Ouch. I guess they wanted to be like S. Hussein. I wouldn't consider him the best of role models....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com