<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

Bush and 9/11 

I've heard rumors that the Bush administration was warned about the dangers of al-qaida and Osama B.L., and that they essentially ignored this info until 9/11 because it came from Clinton's administration. I am trying to locate articles regarding that now, but have not found any yet (I think it was on NPR that I was hearing this). But this article does talk about possible lapses in efforts against terrorism.

If it's true that Bush ignored the warnings, would I be surprised? Sadly, no. How often does politics interfere with making sound decisions to benefit the general public? Way too often, I think. God forbid they actually work together to accomplish something positive (and you would think terrorism would be an issue they could stand together on for more than a month or 2).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com