<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Theory of Relativity 

Time is constant, isn't it? I have no formulas or physical proof to support my most recent theory, so if anyone else does let me know. Here it is: Tuesdays do not adhere to any of the rules set forth by Newton, Einstein, Darwin, or T. Robbins.

Time does not move on Tuesdays. I have been at work for 8 hours (according to my watch), but in reality I have been here for something more along the lines of 36 hours. Each minute has been like 3 hours, except when I was eating, then each minute was more like 15 minutes until my sammich was done then each minute was back up to an hour per.

Speaking thus, I am not sure I will last until it is time to go home. I may have reached the end of my natural life and will never again feel the sun on my face and the breeze in my carefully sculpted hair. Woe is me!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com