<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Ralph Nader 

If he was running with a political party instead of independent, I would support it. Unfortunately, I think he will take some needed votes away from the Dems, and he is not bringing any support for a third party (which we need in this country). So I am not sure what his game plan is? I agree with him that we need to shake things up and get some variety in our parties, but how is running independent accomplishing that?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com