<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Late night at work 

This is by far the latest I've worked in a while. And on Fat Tuesday no less! I am glad I have volleyball late tonight, because that way I can't go and have some beer until after, which means I might as well sit here and get some work done (and do some blogging). That's good because I am pretty swamped today. Better than having no work though.

I've discovered my new favorite work position-feet on my desk, keyboard in my lap, David Lee Murphy turned up loud, no one around. Good stuff

Although It'd be nicer to be at Swanky's with the guys drinking a head breaking PBR....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com