<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Bad behavior 

I have been trying to rid my head/chest of a cold for a week now. I was making good progress, then I happened. Last night was guys' night at the SKylark, a great bar on Broadway. Unfortunately, it's also real smoky. More unfortunately, my esteemed roommate decided that after behaving at the bar, we should continue drinking beer at home until 1am. The end result? All the nose juice I had has collected in the sinus on the right side of my head and is in the process of trying to evict my right eyeball from my skull.

Tell me that I'll get smarter one day?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com