<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Hawaii 

I am finally back on here! It's been a couple of weeks since I've blogged, and I knew something was missing from my life! Time to get back in the swing of things.

The reason for my non-blogging is that I was in Hawaii for almost 2 weeks-on the island of Kauai. Awesome place. I did some hiking (the Na Pali Coast-awesome), camping, and laying about like a beached whale. It was great. I can't wait to go back! Except for the proliferation of newlyweds, it's a great island. Traveling around solo was greeted with many strange looks and incredulous comments, but such is life.

Detailed stories will go on my "Random Jim" page. There are some interesting ones!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com