<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

More corporate misconduct 

Have you heard of Dennis Kozlowski? Until last year he was running TYCO, a company employing 260,000 people, and worth more than Ford and General Motors combined. He and the former CFO are now on trial for looting $600 million in unauthorized bonuses and loans from the company. Want a $6,000 wastebasket or $15,000 umbrella stand? Ask Dennis. He knows where to find them.

It's amazing to me that a trial for a crime this large is proceeding almost completely under the radar. I had not heard about until I snooped around and found this article.

This man is a study in excess, and power gone bad. I wonder if he has any daughters....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com