<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

China/Taiwan 

In the past, Taiwan has made it clear that they want to be independent from China. Their current president is fond of pushing this issue. China, however, in no way wants this to happen. I struggle to understand why a country would be willing to go to war and kill its "own" people just to keep them under control. I know I am not a power person, but why would you force these people to be under your control when they don't want to be? It just instigates problems. And what good comes out of it, really? And I don't know that I agree with the US stepping in with our opinion. I think it'd be safer if we stayed away from this completely.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com