<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Iraq/al Qaida connection 

I still have yet to see any mention of the Feith memo issued a few days ago that seemingly gave unverified proof that a connection does exist. This surprises me. If it is true, why would the administration or another Republican source not try and get some air time to discuss it. It would definitely help this administration's image. If there is nothing to this memo, why haven't the Democrats and the media gotten their hands on it? They could label it as further proof of an attempted cover up.

I remain conflustered

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com