<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

in case anyone is wondering, here is a description of me: 6' 2", 180 lbs, 24" biceps, blond hair, blue eyes, 32" waist and 52" chest, and a butt you could bounce a penny off of. I have killer fashion sense, won't be seen outside unless I am in the latest clothing, and work out religiously. If you want to see a picture, do a search for "Brad Pitt" on the internet. I am better looking

Ok, seriously, who wrote that? Out of all that mess above, how much is true? well, not much. though I did have a dream once in which I was "dating" Jennifer A. So I figure, I must look like BP, right? I was just projecting myself into his life which should be mine.

I need a hobby


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com